Premier League Games 15/16 Dec

Pep pisses all over him ffs,you are such a weapon
Yawn, he’s lost to him more times than he’s beat him and he’s had the superior teams to Klopp as well. Why is it such a crime on here to give anybody outside of city any credit?

There are more than a few angry blues on here after the United match but I can't see why. I was hoping for a United win for fairly obvious reasons but I never thought it was anything more than a long shot. It's become clearer with every week the United are nothing other than a struggling mid-table team and a club in crisis. Liverpool are better by far and proved it today. They're a very good team and would have been expected to win the title if we were still in the pre-Pep era. We're not and Liverpool's team isn't as good as ours, their squad hasn't got the wealth of talent ours has and we have the better manager. So calm down.

It was the expected result and performance from both teams today, and if Klopp can keep his team injury free and playing at that tempo for the entire season then fair play, but I doubt it's physically possible...
It's not physically possible. For instance has VVD played nearly every league game ? lose him for a few games and there will be problems.

You said he is as good as pep,i think their CV might differ a bit don't you
He is, maybe if he was a bayern legend he would've got that as his first manageering job and won a few titles. He's never managed one of the big teams in football and look how many finals he's got to. You can't fluke your way to so many finals. Yes he's lost them but they've been against really good sides. Why do you take it to heart so much that Klopp is an elite manager? Just let it be and hope we can make sure he continues to win fuck all but to deny his skills is just childish.

He is, maybe if he was a bayern legend he would've got that as his first manageering job and won a few titles. He's never managed one of the big teams in football and look how many finals he's got to. You can't fluke your way to so many finals. Yes he's lost them but they've been against really good sides. Why do you take it to heart so much that Klopp is an elite manager? Just let it be and hope we can make sure he continues to win fuck all but to deny his skills is just childish.
Elite manager lol,he has lost more finals than i've had hot dinners,if he is in the final he should be as good as the opponent,you get nothing for losing finals,if you think he is as good as pep i'll not waste anymore of my time,lol

Elite manager lol,he has lost more finals than i've had hot dinners,if he is in the final he should be as good as the opponent,you get nothing for losing finals,if you think he is as good as pep i'll not waste anymore of my time,lol
We all have our opinions Karen, part of human nature. We shouldn't slate someone for having a different opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.