Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

It's mainly attacking obstruction they're focusing on. He spotted it and blew the whistle.

If he'd waited 3 or 4 seconds he might not have give it because as you say it had no affect on the goal. Var couldn't give it because of the whistle though.
I think you have summarised the serious issue with the new guidance which we all know will be abandoned by the the third match week, anyway.

But we’ll no doubt see 5-6 clear penalties for clear rugby tackling on Haaland in the box waived away before that.

eze is a player. its funny that now that palace has so much technical quality they hired a red bull helter skelter coach.

I think you have summarised the serious issue with the new guidance which we all know will be abandoned by the the third match week, anyway.

But we’ll no doubt see 5-6 clear penalties for clear rugby tackling on Haaland in the box waived away before that.
I agree, defenders are just as bad, Haaland has 3 or 4 fouls ignored on him each week for 'physicality'.

I did think they needed to do something about the corners though, it was getting a bit ridiculous.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.