Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

Ref not getting another PL match for awhile, if there is any actual meritocracy.

Don't know how I feel about that one. The tussling had absolutely no impact on play, and I thought that was the measure of whether these things get called?

To be fair to the ref, he blew his whistle very early before the ball had gone in so he was caught in an impossible situation. But I don't think he should have blown until he saw how the play panned out.

Typical... Brentford go back up the other end and score.

haven't they said they're clamping down on blocking in the box? Eze a victim of over-zealous implementation. It will settle down in a month and that would have stood

Not sure Hughes did much wrong. Certainly no more than a few Brentford players in the same scrum.

Officials have said they're clamping down of attacking obstruction from set pieces, mainly because of what Arsenal players were doing to keepers.

Less than a week after the memo went out, referee was always giving that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.