Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

Palace will kick themselves for not getting anything.

Brentford will be fine without Toney this season, they should look to get as much money as possible for him this week.

It’s fine if they get the decisions right. It did seem quick today, which, whilst great when it’s correct, does mean they could repeat the Spurs Liverpool error again.

If they are testing the new SAOT properly and in the way most sensible organisations would do with any new tech, then they are almost certainly doing parallel-run, i.e. testing both the old system and new system at the same time to see if they give the same answer.

I suspect this may be the reason they're getting to decisions faster (throwing on the lines quickly to see if it's directionally correct rather than pixel measuring). That would also explain why they're not showing the lines in their tweets. That concerns me a bit because if they are doing this kind of AB testing then they shouldn't really be changing the way they used to do it until they are 100% confident the new tech works to the required standard.

Also, SAOT actually makes errors of context more likely (active players/interfering etc.), if the technical aspect is solved more quickly, it gives the refs less time to think about the nuances of the decision.

Someone needs ti tell ‘carra’ he’s too chubby to wear that shit. Now I’m no picture of health but I don’t wear that shit.

Maybe if he spits a load he’ll de-bloat

High praise from these. A blessing, is what Neville says Haaland is for the league. Spit was mesmerised by his interview.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.