Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

It is amazing how we got an away fixture again on the opening day
And the rags get a home tv game to start the season off
We usually request to be away first weekend due to wanting to get the pitch ready after gigs at the Etihad. That means United would usually be at home.

There weren’t any gigs this Summer but it’s 50:50 anyway, and we have to play every team home and away anyway so why does it matter?

We usually request to be away first weekend due to wanting to get the pitch ready after gigs at the Etihad. That means United would usually be at home.

There weren’t any gigs this Summer but it’s 50:50 anyway, and we have to play every team home and away anyway so why does it matter?
They'll be working on our new stand this week

Leave us definitely a united troll

Re de ligt: when they come here from big clubs.

Rags will be fuming lol.

Over the last few years, I'd have this game pegged as an "upset" for fulham but sadly I just don't think united will be the shitshow we've come to know and love this season. Looking at the teams and bench, united should batter them and comfortably so. Going for a disappointing 3-1 scum win but hoping to be proved wrong.

It is amazing how we got an away fixture again on the opening day
most countries have the reigning champions at home 1st game. Still, good to get a tricky away game out of way asap.

well, this sucks. What did we do in the US to get this treatment?

It's bad enough I have to read about how bad he is on the SKY broadcast.

and Tim Howard has already picked ARSE to win the EPL this season. Shocker!

Haha that tunnel is shit! They’ve give it a lick of paint and stuck United on it. Hardly tunnel club is it? Cunts.

Yep. There's the building work this summer, so I'm guessing it suits us to be away on the first weekend. The club may not be that unhappy if we were away for the first three or 4 weeks, though I'd imagine Pep would be firmly against that!

well, this sucks. What did we do in the US to get this treatment?

It's bad enough I have to read about how bad he is on the SKY broadcast.

and Tim Howard has already picked ARSE to win the EPL this season. Shocker!

You dumped Taylor Swift on us; you can't expect to get away with that without retribution!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.