Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

Think Gary Neville will need to be throttled if he keeps saying Manchessunited every two fucking minutes.

Come on Fulham.

Surprised they’ve let Willian go, always was a danger for them

I sat through that 90 minute build up and the only interesting thing that was on was that little clip of some famous goals scored on opening games of the season from seasons past.

This format across all channels of incessant chatter about nothing of interest and opinions of a small number of people, needs to change. It’s got very tired now.

If I need to watch a game, I find it via Twitter. Good to see, so far this season, that they’re not blocking them.

I sat through that 90 minute build up and the only interesting thing that was on was that little clip of some famous goals scored on opening games of the season from seasons past.

This format across all channels of incessant chatter about nothing of interest and opinions of a small number of people, needs to change. It’s got very tired now.
They don’t care as long as the chatter is 90% rags red scousers..

Iwobi bottled out of that but it’s a poor pass from Adama. Chose the wrong option

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.