Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

Fulham had their chances, should be going home with at least a point, only themselves to blame. Sadly I think United will do that a lot this season, get wins that are barely deserved. they've spent far too much money to continually spectacularly fail.

They'll finish 4th or 5th and only because the rest of the PL teams are so utterly shit and devoid of any ambition.

For the Rags goal the Fulham right back puts in a feeble challenge to let Ratface get past him, then strolls at walking pace instead of getting back making Fulham short at the back. Shocking defending.

How the fuck they left ex rag pereira on after that pathetic pass when 2 on 1 then go on to continue to pass to the scum should be a sacking offence.
So it’s business as usual for the rags,
Rashford still shite, mount a waste of space, stuffy last minute undeserved goals.
if any Utd fan thinks that’s an improvement then good luck you’ll fucking need it.

Fulham had their chances, should be going home with at least a point, only themselves to blame. Sadly I think United will do that a lot this season, get wins that are barely deserved. they've spent far too much money to continually spectacularly fail.
That'll never happen, I mean it's never happened before, right? Right?

Just had a message off a rag “Zirkzee looks different class”

He’s played about 20 minutes and scuffed a goal and they’re already planning the statue. It’ll probably go next to the Federico Macheda one I imagine?
And Garnacho, and Jones, and Bebe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.