Premier League Games 16/17/18/19 August 2024

For the Rags goal the Fulham right back puts in a feeble challenge to let Ratface get past him, then strolls at walking pace instead of getting back making Fulham short at the back. Shocking defending.
You would drop the **** for the next 2 weeks to prove a point after that.

Fulham had their chances, should be going home with at least a point, only themselves to blame. Sadly I think United will do that a lot this season, get wins that are barely deserved. they've spent far too much money to continually spectacularly fail.
You really think they will do anything ???
They will finish at least 26+ points behind the champions at least ...........nothing has changed since last season and there in for yet another poor points total

Just had a message off a rag “Zirkzee looks different class”

He’s played about 20 minutes and scuffed a goal and they’re already planning the statue. It’ll probably go next to the Federico Macheda one I imagine?
... and any 18 year old who scores on his debut against a gash team.

Just had a message off a rag “Zirkzee looks different class”

He’s played about 20 minutes and scuffed a goal and they’re already planning the statue. It’ll probably go next to the Federico Macheda one I imagine?
Antony scored in each of his first 3 games for them believe it or not.

Fulham had their chances, should be going home with at least a point, only themselves to blame. Sadly I think United will do that a lot this season, get wins that are barely deserved. they've spent far too much money to continually spectacularly fail.
To be honest; not really, no. They were very limited in their ambition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.