Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

Forty six seconds over that last goal kick, absolute disgrace. I'd like to say Southampton would equalise because of the time wasting but they're worse than Villa for it.
That has to be one of the poorest games I can remember watching.

Forest have terrible defenders, and to be honest apart from Lingard they’ve bought absolute dross for over £100m. It was the right idea to buy new players for this league, but what a bunch of cast offs and nobodies!

They should have signed four or five proper first team PL players for the amount they’ve spent, not about 20 squad fillers from other poor/average sides.

Forest have terrible defenders, and to be honest apart from Lingard they’ve bought absolute dross for over £100m. It was the right idea to buy new players for this league, but what a bunch of cast offs and nobodies!

They should have signed four or five proper first team PL players for the amount they’ve spent, not about 20 squad fillers from other poor/average sides.
Their recruitment always looked terrible, can't say I'm in the least bit surprised.

Forest v Fulham was decent enough in the 2nd half.

I don't know about anyone else but I've been spoiled with the football Pep has achieved with us. I look at other games and it's terrible in comparison, so many bad passes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.