Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

If Newcastle have any intentions of a decent finish in the table they should be smashing Bournemouth today.

Might not see a goal from these 2 today. Dire play on the ball.

Best chance of a goal will be a Trippier free kick.

Might not see a goal from these 2 today. Dire play on the ball.

Best chance of a goal will be a Trippier free kick.
Is this the Newcastle that some folk (on twitter, which explains a lot) reckon have an outside chance of a top 4 finish this season? They'll be doing well to finish in the top 6.

Is this the Newcastle that some folk (on twitter, which explains a lot) reckon have an outside chance of a top 4 finish this season? They'll be doing well to finish in the top 6.
I think aiming for anything other than top half would be over-ambitious.

Yeah, and I’ve got “an outside chance” of winning the lotto tonight. It’s a phrase that covers an infinite number of probabilities and as such is rendered meaningless. But I agree, there those out there who use it re Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.