Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

Needs pointed out.
Same with refstopping game for headinjury, players soon stop doing the pretend head injury if it meant they needed to do a HIA assessment in the dressing room..
Agree also really annoys.me when someone loses the ball and goes down feigning injury and his teammates are pleading with the opposition to kick the ball out

That McGinn is approaching Andy Robertson levels of annoyance
The only good thing he ever did was Deliverance
deliverance.jpg

Lumped on Fulham at 13/8 last night. Free money, can’t see forest staying up on current form.would love Villa and Southampton to go down with them as they are the two biggest time wasting bunch of twats and it is a bore fest every time they play

I call bullshit on dippers game being called off. Sky are happy to facilitate any Celtic fans kicking off but not scousers.

Forest have terrible defenders, and to be honest apart from Lingard they’ve bought absolute dross for over £100m. It was the right idea to buy new players for this league, but what a bunch of cast offs and nobodies!

They should have signed four or five proper first team PL players for the amount they’ve spent, not about 20 squad fillers from other poor/average sides.
They’ve spent £100m on 20 players and don’t look any better than they were last season. They look less of a team and have lost that team spirit that got them up last season.

I think they’ll struggle. I don’t really see any quality in their team.

Nobody told Staveley what to do after laying the wreath at St James Park. Lass looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

Bournemouth turned up in their City tribute kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.