Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

Yeah, and I’ve got “an outside chance” of winning the lotto tonight. It’s a phrase that covers an infinite number of probabilities and as such is rendered meaningless. But I agree, there those out there who use it re Newcastle.
They have undoubtedly improved since that filthy oil money (and Howe) have rocked up on Tyneside. They had a very good transfer window last January. But to go from perennial bottom half scrappers to a CL spot in a couple of years is a huge ("massive", even!) ask.

They have undoubtedly improved since that filthy oil money (and Howe) have rocked up on Tyneside. They had a very good transfer window last January. But to go from perennial bottom half scrappers to a CL spot in a couple of years is a huge ("massive", even!) ask.
Yes, and I think the improvements in Arsenal and Spurs seem significant.

Haha, Bournemouth have been dogshit and they're 1-0 up.

Newcastle are crap as well.

Eddie Howe won't last long if the owners are serious. I think they'll be secretly gutted that Chelsea took Potter having already taken Ashworth from Brighton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.