Premier League Games 16/17/18 Sept '22

They were the better team though
The better team almost never loses a game of footy. I can only ever recall City 0 Boro 1 being the only game I’ve ever seen where the better team lost.

Arsenal had more possession but United exposed them on the break about half a dozen times and exposed that soft underbelly that always seems to be there.

The team who plays to their gameplan as closely as possible (even if that’s sitting back and contributing nothing to possession), exposes the opposition’s weaknesses more, and take their chances when they come, are almost always the better team. Doesn’t matter how much possession or how many shots a team has.

Why was it only us and wolves players thatt stopped and clapped on the 70th minute, as I am sure we did or was I imagining it
Because footballers are generally thick as fuck and they didn’t realise that it was just for fans in the stands.

Not sure about that then, the player who was offside only interefered with play after toney was fouled so shirley the pen came before the offside

Long way to go for Arsenal, going to be a congested season.

They've yet to prove they can get anywhere near 75 points under Arteta, let alone 90-95 points.

However, I did have them to finish 5th, I now think they'll get top 4.

Fair comment but we've still had a gentle start to the season.
We’ve had the easiest start to the season of anyone or that I can ever remember us having.

Arsenal’s has been easy but they’ve still had to go to United
Spurs and Chelsea popped up two games in
Liverpool have played United and Everton away
United have played Liverpool and Arsenal

We’ve not played anyone yet.

Arsenal will get top 4 this season but it wouldn't surprise me if they go full tarquin after a few defeats by the bigger clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.