Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

Liverpool are on a seriously good run. This will be 19/24 and the other two games they threw away 2-0 leads. They are potentially only 4 behind aren't they if they win their game in hand.

Martinez will be sacked if they lose Saturday, which they will as they are shit

If Stones wouldnt have two more defensive minded player like Barry, Cleverley, or Barry Mccarthy in front of him and he would have to play a lot more in a high defence line like ours which is sometimes as high as the halfway line I am sure he would have lot more bad games than Mangala.

Put Stones in a team where Yaya-Fernandinho is the CM duo so only Fernandinho does some protection and push the defence line higher.

i think its good we havent signed Stones while Pelle is still here. If Pep can turn the team into a hardworking unit that is pressing than a high line defence can be crazy good. If players work hard to win ball back without exception.
We do it the other way around, the extremely hard working, pressing player is the exception like Fernandinho and sometimes he is so alone in this...

We won't win the CL

Sadly that is true Karen. For me, this might seem ridiculous but Stoke is a bigger game than Madrid.

If we don't beat Stoke I don't think we will get top four. We have sleep - walked into a nightmare scenario.

Liverpool are on a seriously good run. This will be 19/24 and the other two games they threw away 2-0 leads. They are potentially only 4 behind aren't they if they win their game in hand.

Martinez will be sacked if they lose Saturday, which they will as they are shit
They're an utter disgrace Neverton are.

Sadly that is true Karen. For me, this might seem ridiculous but Stoke is a bigger game than Madrid.

If we don't beat Stoke I don't think we will get top four. We have sleep - walked into a nightmare scenario.
Agreed,stoke is bigger for me,we will no doubt go behind before we wake up

It is bigger for everyone bar our genius in the dugout.

We have but thankfully so have Arsenal. Our players need a rocket up their arses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.