Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

Stan Collymore just randomly said that Moreno has put in more crosses today than Jesus Navas all season?

Any one else hear that?

Talk about a random slagging off.

I think Klopp is the sort of character most (but not all) fans would like at their club. He's intelligent, but aggressive, open to a bit of humour and expects his team to work bloody hard.

I know he's at Liverpool now and that's possibly tainted many people's view of him, but how much further on might we have been with him for the last 3 years?

I like the guy. A lot.

Nice way to end your career for Totti. Roma losing 2-1 and Totti off the bench scores 86th and 89th minute. Oh and the lads better be PUMPED for Stoke!

He was not open for the move 3 years ago so worthless to discuss. Liverpool did amazing job to land him though, he could probably pick the bigger club at the moment.

I can't see us winning ECL , it would be great but I can't see us defeating Real then Bayern.

No top 4 ,apart from the money, the attraction of top players, the disruption to Pep's plans plus those of the Sheikh ,is the boost you give to another club. If the rags or pool beat us to top 4 then the effect of them getting the £50M we would have got ,means a net effect of £100M. To find ourselves in this position is unbelievable.

I think Klopp is the sort of character most (but not all) fans would like at their club. He's intelligent, but aggressive, open to a bit of humour and expects his team to work bloody hard.

I know he's at Liverpool now and that's possibly tainted many people's view of him, but how much further on might we have been with him for the last 3 years?

I like the guy. A lot.

what makes you think he'll stay there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.