Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

Yeah true, but one thing Leicester generally do is get it in the box, and he has the final whistle, so can blow it when he wants to a degree, as soon as it got there he blew for the penalty.

I'm convinced that there are dodgy things going on, just watching our own games, not necessarily match fixing, but fixing certain things you can bet on, like penalties etc. There are just too many strange decisions in games for me. The easiest person to influence something is the referee, and 5 or 6 years ago the referees weren't this inconsistent (shite) on such a scale as they have been this season.

We could easily have 10 more points alone form some very odd decisions (Spurs away for instance when we were bossing the game), and that's just our games.
Betting patterns are now monitored as stringent as ever, even a few couple of hundred pound bets on certain cards being distributed during games and the suspicion button is pressed. Betfair/Betdaq have a full team on this.

Why have palace been allowed to play in a white sleeved kit the same as arsenal,?
Why have they even changed kit ?

Betting patterns are now monitored as stringent as ever, even a few couple of hundred pound bets on certain cards being distributed during games and the suspicion button is pressed. Betfair/Betdaq have a full team on this.

Its more the far east betting markets that are not under the same scrutiny imo.

Vardy played for the penalty he dived and threw himself into the defender and deserved to be booked and therefore sent off. His aggressive finger pointing into the ref's face was a disgrace as HE was cheating and I hope the chav gets an extra games ban for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.