Premier league games 16th & 17th April + midweek games

Not if the big prize money was on a draw, don't give the first makes longer odds of a draw with less time to go, give one that late nails the draw with no chance of a response.

I know he's shit (Moss), but that penalty was a complete joke of a decision (as was the one not given on Huth), it all just looks very dodgy.

Bit Risky if leicester hadn't got the ball in the box. He could have ended up in a thai noodle soup if he wasn't careful!

what would be funny is an Adebayor last minute winner/equaliser

It's amazing he is still making a living in this division. Talk about gravy train. He is the driver!

Maybe but it will be better than this one I think. Chelsea have too much to do for me to get back into top 4 straight away. Their decline has been shocking and Terry is off. I think it will be interesting next year. we have a new manager, Chelsea have a new manager, United will probably have a new manager.

They'll be better but so will Everton, Chelsea, the scum (if they get a decent coach in) Spurs (young team, still hungry) and ourselves.

Henry Winter of the times has some strong words lol!

''Moss (King Power 2016) goes into the top 3 worst refereeing displays I've covered along with Collina (Goodison 2005) & Ovrebo (Bridge 2009).''

2:34 p.m. - 17 April 2016

That's some fucking gap between second and third then to be fair to Moss.

They'll be better but so will Everton, Chelsea, the scum (if they get a decent coach in) Spurs (young team, still hungry) and ourselves.

That's why it's so watchable. It's getting more competitive by the year. Luckily we have gained a great manager and if we do get top 4, with the money from the CL run and guaranteed money from it again next year, are going to have a shit load of money to spend.

Need Palace to play like they were at the start of the season and Wickham like he did for Sunderland in that run they had,then the icing on the cake Adebayor comes on,scores and wraps the game up lol!

Bit Risky if leicester hadn't got the ball in the box. He could have ended up in a thai noodle soup if he wasn't careful!
Yeah true, but one thing Leicester generally do is get it in the box, and he has the final whistle, so can blow it when he wants to a degree, as soon as it got there he blew for the penalty.

I'm convinced that there are dodgy things going on, just watching our own games, not necessarily match fixing, but fixing certain things you can bet on, like penalties etc. There are just too many strange decisions in games for me. The easiest person to influence something is the referee, and 5 or 6 years ago the referees weren't this inconsistent (shite) on such a scale as they have been this season.

We could easily have 10 more points alone form some very odd decisions (Spurs away for instance when we were bossing the game), and that's just our games.

Blue tinted shades off : Vardy should never have been sent off, would it have been Kun in the same situation, Bluemoon would be in total meltdown by now and Internet broken for ever.
The Hammers pen was utterly generous, Huth should had his rewarded, and the late one was pure compensation by Moss who had a calamitous game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.