Premier League Games 17/18/19 August

I see VAR didn't get involved even though it was a clear dive ..you could not make it up

VAR would have been used but somehow they didn't see a reason to review it. In general I like VAR (I'm probably in the minority) but it's shit like this that sours it greatly for me.

There needs to be a mass protest or something. All fans. I'm not kidding.

This is a disgrace to the game we love. It needs go before it ruins it for everyone.

Here's an idea if you want to improve decision making: start by telling fat fuck referees like Jon Moss who are in abundance in this league to lose some bloody weight. How unprofessional can you be, honestly. I can guarantee it'll improve his fitness and subsequently his ability to think when fatigued

According to the NBC commentator that was a clear pen. I didn’t see any contact and it sure as hell looked like a dive to me.

But what do I know ?

So that's a penalty but grabbing a player around the neck then flattening him isn't?
Surely you know the score by now?

It's called VAR handicapping, designed to even up the competition. A bit like adding weights to a horses saddle in handicapped racing. Rags are on minimum weight (cos they're sh*t) and we are on maximum weight.

Fuck VAR. I went from full supporter to completely opposite in two days. It does nothing it was supposed to do.

Hmmm very very soft pen,then the replay shows pogba left his leg in and dived,from what I’ve seen in the two weeks of VAR in the league,there is definitely going to be a concerted effort to assist certain teams as much as they can,and fuck other teams over when they can..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.