Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

Got a narrow jammy 1 goal Liverpool win despite being a level game with Everton screwing all 3 of their best chances to take the lead written all over it.

Ha, I often bet on teams I dislike. Softens the blow if they win.

Ancelotti has a great record vs. Klopp, and he has had 3 months to prepare for this game. And theres no crowd which feels like it should hurt liverpool.

I think they've got a better chance than normal. But still not putting any money on it.

I'm a Wolves fan and I've met Nuno personally in Portugal so I may be biased but Nuno is a very special man in footballing and personal terms. He is a truly humble and respectful bloke, whether we are playing a top European side or a League 2 side he gives the opposition equal respect and the preperation he puts into every game and the togetherness he engenders in the squad cannot be underestimated. He has turned some average players into top Premier League footballers - see the affection after games between him and Traore. Traore's improvement as a footballer is no coincidence.

Neto is going to be some player, he has got better each time I've seen him and that goal yesterday was magnificent!
Yep, a lot like Guardiola, although NES has the best name. I have to say his whole name with a flourish and a rolling of the hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.