Premier League Games 17/19/20/21/22/June

The Dippers will take time to get into their stride , their game is based on intense pressure , launching the ball 60 yards and a couple of full backs running up and down like their hair is on fire , its hardly tactical genius. If Everton can match their workrate it will be a very close game and Ancelloti knows how to get results , good bet for 0-0.

Gone for a treble on today's games, just to try and muster some interest in them. Newcastle V Sheff U draw, and wins for Chelsea and Liverpool.

I think this plays a major part in matches now.
Also see less rolling around feigning injury.

Will it stop TTD and Robertson pushing players into the advertising hoardings though, ? the only reason they do that is to get their feral support up and at them , these two are Billy Big Bollocks with a full house at Klanfield but i don't think they will try it playing behind closed doors , opposing players are more likely to tell them to get f*cked and the referee will take action for their cowardice.

Listened to his whole pre-match interview and the fella grew on me even more. Seems like a good man and certainly knows how to play footy.

I'm a Wolves fan and I've met Nuno personally in Portugal so I may be biased but Nuno is a very special man in footballing and personal terms. He is a truly humble and respectful bloke, whether we are playing a top European side or a League 2 side he gives the opposition equal respect and the preperation he puts into every game and the togetherness he engenders in the squad cannot be underestimated. He has turned some average players into top Premier League footballers - see the affection after games between him and Traore. Traore's improvement as a footballer is no coincidence.

Neto is going to be some player, he has got better each time I've seen him and that goal yesterday was magnificent!

Ok. Prediction for how many the barcodes will be allowed to win by. Because as sure as eggs is little chickens the blades ain't winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.