Premier League Games 17th -21st Feb '24

Spuds trying their hardest to let the rags overtake them I see.....
(Among other clubs).
It’s all part of the masterplan. Spurs don’t want top 4. They only need to be seen to want it. The agreement has been in place for years with the red top. It’s akin to a boxer taking a fall.

What round is it spurs? 9th…

-:)

There's a few doom mongers on today. I'm not sure what they were expecting from Brentford and Burnley.

Yes it was highly unlikely either side would drop points in those two fixtures. I was hoping Brentford would give the scousers more of a game though.

Hope we don't need to rely on goal difference this season.
I know one of the titles was ours but bear in mind that since goal difference was introduced in the English top flight 50 years ago, it’s only been used to split the top two at the end of the season on two occasions.
Odds are strongly against it being necessary.

Gollum Lord Of The Rings GIF - Gollum Lord Of The Rings Not Listening -  Discover & Share GIFs | Cool gifs, Lord, Gif

Spurs being, well, being Spurs. Remember back in September? The chatter about them being title contenders?
And they have all of their players back so what's the excuse now ?

Glad Villa won, can’t rely on Spurs to do anything apart from treat us as their cup final and bend over for their cartel buddies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.