Premier League Games 17th -21st Feb '24

There's a few doom mongers on today. I'm not sure what they were expecting from Brentford and Burnley.

I was hoping the Brentford that won 2-1 against us last season turned up. Maybe Toney didn’t put money on this one though.

As for Burnley, they’re fucking shite and wouldn’t even trouble the Championship teams, which of course they’ll find out next season.

I was hoping the Brentford that won 2-1 against us last season turned up. Maybe Toney didn’t put money on this one though.

As for Burnley, they’re fucking shite and wouldn’t even trouble the Championship teams, which of course they’ll find out next season.
That Brentford has rarely turned up this season. Check out the league table....

1000011636.jpg

They've lost over half their games this season. That's piss poor.

That's three very impressive results in a row for Arsenal. The win and performance against Liverpool seems to have given them a huge amount of self belief which I predicted it would. 11 goals in the last 2 games is bound to make people sit up and take notice and while it's obviously great for their goal difference it's worth remembering that they still only get 6 points for those two wins.

Hopefully goal difference won't come in to it but if it does we've got two games in hand and we're not that far behind on that front. Whilst I enjoy seeing us put 5 or 6 goals past a team, I prefer our approach of getting the game won and then playing keep ball to conserve energy for the run-in. It may not be as exciting as when we used to regularly put teams to the sword under Pep but it has served us pretty well these last few years.

I never thought that idea was a runner. After one good season in the championship? Be serious. The guy is a legend as a player; let's remember him that way.

"NO VINNIE; DON'T SHOOT!"

Txixi is being considered mad back then appointing Pep to be manager of Barca after having one good season with Barca B in segunda division.

I will not suprised if Txixi will doing the same thing with Vinnie if he really think he have potential to be a good manager for City.

It was us that didn't turn up at Brentford with the Champions League and FA Cup finals the following two games

Txixi is being considered mad back then appointing Pep to be manager of Barca after having one good season with Barca B in segunda division.

I will not suprised if Txixi will doing the same thing with Vinnie if he really think he have potential to be a good manager for City.
No chanc, in my opinion. But I guess we'll find out in time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.