Premier League Games 17th -21st Feb '24

Fulham? At home to Villa. Nah. I did concede the Spurs result, to be fair. And the state West Ham are in at the moment, Forest beating them at home wasn't a huge surprise.
Wolves have a good record of late against Spurs having won 3 of their previous 4 ( should have got at least a point in their 1-0 loss at Spurs in 2022 and have done the double against Chelsea , beaten City , got points at Brighton and their away form this season is as good /better than Brighton , Newcastle , Chelsea and West Ham all of which sit above them on the table and of course we all know about the absurd decision not to award them a penalty at the Swamp.

Its against sides they should win against on form that the slip up on

I thought they would beat Spurs and so it panned out it was hardly a surprise to me , they could easily finish in the the top half and have only failed to score on three occasions all season.

You can back it in they will score on our patch in May.

Wolves have a good record of late against Spurs having won 3 of their previous 4 ( should have got at least a point in their 1-0 loss at Spurs in 2022 and have done the double against Chelsea , beaten City , got points at Brighton and their away form this season is as good /better than Brighton , Newcastle , Chelsea and West Ham all of which sit above them on the table and of course we all know about the absurd decision not to award them a penalty at the Swamp.

Its against sides they should win against on form that the slip up on

I thought they would beat Spurs and so it panned out it was hardly a surprise to me , they could easily finish in the the top half and have only failed to score on three occasions all season.

You can back it in they will score on our patch in May.
Wolves are an odd side. They're well capable of giving better teams a real game (as we know), yet lose at home to Brentford and get tonked at West Ham. I'm impressed with O'Neil as a manager. He seemed to be doing okay at Bournemouth before he got the push. And he's got Wolves in a comfortable mid table spot (don't know if their owners are looking for something more). What's Wolves fans' opinions on him @Wanderingwolf?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.