Premier League Games 17th March

Salah is a great player and would be a worthy winner. But KDB is a worthier one. If we go through to the CL semis, I can see Kevin playing less in the PL up to the end of the season, which might limit his chances.

Salah will win POTY and the golden boot. At least this makes it more likely he goes to Real.

I can see Real readying a £120m+ bid right now.

He,ll cost more than coutinio for sure. 160 to 180 i think. PSG n BARCA literally have f**** it for everyone with 2 siginigs of 100m plus each setting the new standard price of sorts for a top player.

Oh F off Shrek he never touched you how that was a fing red stupid old **** and if that was a straight red just shows how different we are officiated...

Salah is having one of those seasons were everything he does goes for him,still a very good player but reminds me slightly of Suarez at Liverpool take him out and they would struggle like fuck...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.