Premier League Games 17th March

Someone tell the Watford keeper he can use his hands...
giphy.gif

Can we just knight, give an OBE and every other public award, declare Salah a living saint or even compare him to Messi, whatever it takes for Barca or Real to buy him from dippers ! Fed up with hearing and seeing all the shite written and spoken about him . Yes he has had a good season and yes he has scored some goals but all he has is speed and the ability to cut inside Everytime , hopefully next season Liverpool can go from the Fab four, to the big three, to the insignificant two !!

The way fees are spiralling at this time, they wouldn't get him for that. What was Coutinho's fee; 142m (including clauses), according to wiki. And top notch strikers are worth more than midfielders.

He,ll cost more than coutinio for sure. 160 to 180 i think. PSG n BARCA literally have f**** it for everyone with 2 siginigs of 100m plus each setting the new standard price of sorts for a top player.

Yea I mean this is basically his true break out season while the Coutinho fee was too much he has proved himself for many seasons.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see it £160m+ as you both stated.

He will surely score 4 goals in the next 7 matches and break the PL record for goals in a season which is astonishing considering he’s not even a striker.

It's going to be Salah , but pretty sure kdb will be happy with the titles we get this season

You know, I've never actually given a fuck about the player of the season, of the manager of the year award, or who makes the PL team of the year. The exact same for the fan's player of the year, or the player's player of the year. What the fuck does it matter? Absolutely meaningless shite. If Salah gets player of the year, but we end up with the league title and the League Cup, and progress to the CL semi final, I'm sure not one of our players will lose a seconds worth of sleep.

You know, I've never actually given a fuck about the player of the season, of the manager of the year award, or who makes the PL team of the year. The exact same for the fan's player of the year, or the player's player of the year. What the fuck does it matter? Absolutely meaningless shite. If Salah gets player of the year, but we end up with the league title and the League Cup, and progress to the CL semi final, I'm sure not one of our players will lose a seconds worth of sleep.

This. People remember title winners and the players in those teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.