Premier League Games 17th March

Player of the year has nothing to do with how your team does so you couldn't begrudge Salah winning player of the year when he likely breaks the premier league goal record.

Yeah I don’t think you can begrudge Salah winning it now. 28 league goals is ridiculous, it’s the same amount as Sterling has scored for us in 3 seasons and 2 more than Aguero has ever scored in a season for us.

Yeah I don’t think you can begrudge Salah winning it now. 28 league goals is ridiculous, it’s the same amount as Sterling has scored for us in 3 seasons and 2 more than Aguero has ever scored in a season for us.

The voting has already taken place hasn’t it?

Player of the year has nothing to do with how your team does so you couldn't begrudge Salah winning player of the year when he likely breaks the premier league goal record.
That's entirely subjective, if some people think it should be a player from the team breaking not just PL records but English football period records then that's fine who is anyone to argue with that?... it also doesn't have to be based on goals alone, I personally think the impact a player has had on a teams season matters more than the goal stat on it's own. KDB for example... or Pogba... only joking. ;)

There are 2 POTY awards, PFA and FW. I reckon they’ll get one each.

Yeah I'm sure he'd get it if this was Utd top of the league & he was up against Scholes or Giggs, or Keane or basically any ****.

And I could, quite a lot tbh.

He doesn't deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.