Premier League Games 19/20/21 March

Wankers and their team is shit but had some great times up there, always found the ladies endearing and funny. I think a night out on the Bigg Market in the middle of winter was the first time I'd seen lasses wearing next to nowt on a freezing cold night. Skirts so short you could see their breakfast, great memories of yesteryear.

I did a couple of refits in the drydock at Wallsend and had a great time. They are a crazy bunch but wankers as football fans. I remember the pub just outside the docks, the Ship or something, I think we called it the hole in the wall. Full of nutters and strippers on in the afternoon, great place.

Mentioning Bruce taking stick from the local media. If I was on the money he was on and knowing I'd get a nice payout even if I was sacked I'd happily take the stick.

Mentioning Bruce taking stick from the local media. If I was on the money he was on and knowing I'd get a nice payout even if I was sacked I'd happily take the stick.
And rock up 3 months later in a job. Honestly these useless twats are really lucky to be in the game being so piss poor

I did a couple of refits in the drydock at Wallsend and had a great time. They are a crazy bunch but wankers as football fans. I remember the pub just outside the docks, the Ship or something, I think we called it the hole in the wall. Full of nutters and strippers on in the afternoon, great place.
I think you're similar age to me, agree with your sentiments. I was the account Manager for a satellite company who broadcast Horse and Greyhound Racing into bookmakers from 1989, my area included the North East so spent plenty of time there mostly staying in Newcastle, usually in Jesmond or Gosforth. Had plenty of nights out with Independent Bookies, there were a quite a lot who liked a good drink. Some wild nights, it was after one of those up there that I collapsed (next day) at the age of 30 after a Christmas Do and ended up in hospital diagnosed with a heart condition, had to slow down a bit after that. We'd been to Sedgefield Races during the day and carried on drinking until about 2am in a night club.

Abject failure doesn't seem to preclude them from another extremely well paid job, unlike any other walk of life, the same useless cunts are on the shortlist of any managerial vacancy and in between jobs they get gigs on TV and radio as experts. Ycmiu

Abject failure doesn't seem to preclude them from another extremely well paid job, unlike any other walk of life, the same useless cunts are on the shortlist of any managerial vacancy and in between jobs they get gigs on TV and radio as experts. Ycmiu

I think that Bruce will be packing his trunk and moving on to his next role soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.