Premier League Games 19/20/21 March

I think you're similar age to me, agree with your sentiments. I was the account Manager for a satellite company who broadcast Horse and Greyhound Racing into bookmakers from 1989, my area included the North East so spent plenty of time there mostly staying in Newcastle, usually in Jesmond or Gosforth. Had plenty of nights out with Independent Bookies, there were a quite a lot who liked a good drink. Some wild nights, it was after one of those up there that I collapsed (next day) at the age of 30 after a Christmas Do and ended up in hospital diagnosed with a heart condition, had to slow down a bit after that. We'd been to Sedgefield Races during the day and carried on drinking until about 2am in a night club.

Bloody hell young to cop that.

I went away to sea at 17 and my youth on the ships and when I was on leave was mental, a great period.

Been messaging a close friend. Originally from Fenham and we used to meet him in the Straw or Kings near St James Park. With St Max and Wilson they will stay up. Without its close.

Been messaging a close friend. Originally from Fenham and we used to meet him in the Straw or Kings near St James Park. With St Max and Wilson they will stay up. Without its close.
If Bruce stays they're gone. Mr personality has lost the dressing room, their next fixtures are hard apart from final 2 games which are must win

Last edited:
If Bruce stays they're gone. Mr personality has lost the dressing room, their next fixtures are hard apart from final 2 games which are must win
Bruce is a decent bloke when you meet him but a dinosaur on management terms. Like all ex rags it's over.

Bloody hell young to cop that.

I went away to sea at 17 and my youth on the ships and when I was on leave was mental, a great period.
Was the catalyst to me being diagnosed with arrhythmia and put on meds for the rest of my natural.

Yours was a great way to see the world, me and my mate ended up on the lash with a group of British Sailors in Amsterdam early 80's, it was a British ship (minesweeper I think) called the HMS Wilton, it was known by a nick name that's not PC but it was made of plastic and the second bit rhymed.

Were you Merchant Navy? My late mate did the ships back in the mid 70's, he had some stories, one about frozen swarfega and a vibrating bulk head, bet you have a few of your own, rum lads from what I heard :-)

Bruce is a decent bloke when you meet him but a dinosaur on management terms. Like all ex rags it's over.
I don't doubt he's a good guy and he's had a lot to deal with recently but he's fucking not a premier league manager and like you say a dinosaur like BFS, Pulis, Warnock and to be honest Jose is getting left behind with his negative boring football

Recall a trip to St James watched Oldham late 80s. Less than 10 000. Racist obnoxious wankers utterly insipid football and concrete bowl of a stadium. Middlesbrough are a bigger club.

Was the catalyst to me being diagnosed with arrhythmia and put on meds for the rest of my natural.

Yours was a great way to see the world, me and my mate ended up on the lash with a group of British Sailors in Amsterdam early 80's, it was a British ship (minesweeper I think) called the HMS Wilton, it was known by a nick name that's not PC but it was made of plastic and the second bit rhymed.

Were you Merchant Navy? My late mate did the ships back in the mid 70's, he had some stories, one about frozen swarfega and a vibrating bulk head, bet you have a few of your own, rum lads from what I heard :-)

Tough going mate that.

Yes merchant. Back in those days it was a bit like the wild west at times, some great characters. We were mainly replaced deep sea by cheaper foreign labour and ended up in the ferry sector. PC and other shit meant by the time I left the job was unrecognisable. We still sailed on water and worked 12+ hour days and nights, that never changed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.