Premier League Games 19/20/21 March

d8fvhm7-c956cc3b-b369-4c1c-a4ea-3dd9c36b04f8.gif
That should reserved for a Joelington goal.

Or maybe that should be a picture of some rocking horse shit.

Mirandinha in his 60's, could do a better job than the current misfits.

Mind you. Mirandinha had the luxury of playing Infront of 50,000+ fans, every fortnight.......or was that 15,000?

Job centre appointment made for the elephant man 9 am Monday morning. Imagine watching this shite every week. I bet the geordie twats are grateful for a lockdown

Is that the one that likes getting strap ons up the arse and being shat on?

He has some good guests on but his interviewing technique is none existent. It is his much more intelligent little mate Lawrence that is the brains. He just sits there trying to look all menacing and throwing the odd "I'm a tough hard gangster" soundbites out.

He does take any chance he can get to turn the conversation around to sexual practices and only then does his eyes light up. I think the strap on bloke was Shaun Attwood, one of his guests.

True Geordie and his little mate.
Wankers and their team is shit but had some great times up there, always found the ladies endearing and funny. I think a night out on the Bigg Market in the middle of winter was the first time I'd seen lasses wearing next to nowt on a freezing cold night. Skirts so short you could see their breakfast, great memories of yesteryear.

Newcastle are awful. They have no quality in the team at all, no fight, nothing. Well beaten tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.