Premier League Games 19/20/21 March

Recall a trip to St James watched Oldham late 80s. Less than 10 000. Racist obnoxious wankers utterly insipid football and concrete bowl of a stadium. Middlesbrough are a bigger club.
Sorry, first post, but I’m forever reading this entitled, delusional, wanker post ‘92 fans/ no fans prior shite. Tbh, you should know better than to just trot out the media line and “facts” that are pure fiction. Our clubs were really quite similar until Mike rocked up, and if there is any jealousy it’s because Mike fucked up the takeover you benefitted from. We both enjoy some absolute cunts as fans.

Check average attendances, you’ll see what I mean, you should also bear in mind what Divisions we both were in during the ‘80’s and what attending any football match was like. We spent most of the ‘80’s in Div 2, with a 3/4 built concrete mess of a ground with a constant backdrop of boardroom takeovers and boycotts - yes, really. Three times our average attendance dropped below 20,000 during that time, with the lowest over 16,000. This was still higher than many Div 1 clubs.

Anyway, you must have attended the Zenith Data match against Oldham (no idea why you would mind) as the league game attracted over 20,000. I’ve no doubt The National Front were about, they were at most grounds around that time.

We’ve spent the last 12 years being told there's worse owners, that we’re delusional, that we’ve no history of “big” crowds and we have former players actually perpetuating this. Jenas recalls that we weren’t all that and Spurs were when he went. He played in the Champions League for us, not Spurs, he won Young Player of the year for us, not Spurs.

So many punters are sticking up for Bruce, we’ve known since before Christmas that relegation was a real possibility, we’d been stealing points, the stats clearly showed that. Delusional we were told, look at the points....

I’ve gone off topic and may never post again but after suffering the latest shite I had to endure last night and then reading the amount of almost hatred posted afterwards directed against the fans, well, it results in rambling I’ve just posted.

Oh, and congrats on the League, win all 4, stuff the Rags and Scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.