Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

Bournemouth showing us how to break them down. They played that really well, tired them out but played quickly and directly when they had to to exploit the man advantage without leaving themselves open at the back, Impressive execution of a plan.

Isn't it funny how arsenal played far longer with 10 men tonight but had absolutely no fitness concerns...

Never thought I'd want the dippers to beat anybody unless it is a direct benefit to us but hope they smash the £800m Stoke next week. Tony Pulis wants his tactics back Arteta you odious twat.
Arsenal were protecting a lead against City, so the dynamic with this game is different.
If the game was level at our place we would have done what Bournemouth did to them.

Well red cards do certainly keep happening to you cnuts

PiGMOL levelling up after seasons of turning a blind eye ?

Maybe Masters, PL, plus ref stooges, getting their own back on the snidey cunts for pushing them deeper into the shit with their insistence on pushing for even more trumped-up charges and illegal restrictions ?

Works in my world :)

PiGMOL levelling up after seasons of turning a blind eye ?

Maybe Masters, PL, plus ref stooges, getting their own back on the snidey cunts for pushing them deeper into the shit with their insistence on pushing for even more trumped-up charges and illegal restrictions ?

Works in my world :)
Could be mate..
Arsenal certainly is where it all started for me with Wenger behind the scenes with regards to us being constantly hounded.
Liverpool and united jumped on board.

He's a decent enough player but lacks guile in the final third
He lacks stamping an authority in a game of football, Nothing goes through him. He gets nose bleeds when he gets into the final third, To top it all off he doesn't know how to pass a football forward, Everything is sideways and backwards with him and he's afraid to take risks with the ball.

It's beggers belief that he cost £105m, It's insane!

Arsenal were protecting a lead against City, so the dynamic with this game is different.
If the game was level at our place we would have done what Bournemouth did to them.
If we'd played like we did against Bmth in the Etihad game it would have been 6-2 to City.

In the Bmth game we had a great chance that Martinelli spaffed at 0-0 however I think Arteta got his tactics wrong from the start, playing basically 3 DMs and then taking Sterling off so we had no pace.

Bournemouth were showing intensity and winning duels even 11 v 11 so we needed a more effective outball. Raya had his bi-annual 'crystal meth-brain' moment, we had a couple of defensive howlers but that's top level football, sometimes you lose to teams you 'should' beat.

Bears no relation on how Arsenal will do vs the Dippers next weekend and if anything criticising Arsenal too much takes away from what should be well deserved praise for Bournemouth - the way they played they'd have gotten something from the game even if it had remained 11 v 11.

Some muppets talking about an invincible season on AFTV is ridiculous after 7 matches and what's clear is our discipline is garbage, plus we aren't anywhere near as defensively sound as we were last season. We also showed that our squad depth isn't there, combined with Arteta being a tad conservative in his selection.

Also our set piece weapon is nothing without Saka - he's the one who whips in corners and free kicks with accuracy and pace. Rice was basically just lofting them in and Bournemouth were well set up for it. Teams have gotten wise to it so we will need to come up with something new. That's what Arteta is paid to figure out so I hope he does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.