Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

Bournemouth cracking side.

I absolutely love Kerkez, think he’s brilliant.
Ah now, come on. Behave. We're all delighted with the result. I get it. But Bournemouth are not a cracking side. They're an honest, hardworking mid table (at the moment) side. And all credit to them. They managed what we couldn't.

Bournemouth showing us how to break them down. They played that really well, tired them out but played quickly and directly when they had to to exploit the man advantage without leaving themselves open at the back, Impressive execution of a plan.

Isn't it funny how arsenal played far longer with 10 men tonight but had absolutely no fitness concerns...

Never thought I'd want the dippers to beat anybody unless it is a direct benefit to us but hope they smash the £800m Stoke next week. Tony Pulis wants his tactics back Arteta you odious twat.

Ah now, come on. Behave. We're all delighted with the result. I get it. But Bournemouth are not a cracking side. They're an honest, hardworking mid table (at the moment) side. And all credit to them. They managed what we couldn't.

Only thing that I'd want to diverge from concerns the final sentence. At the Etihad, Arsenal thought they could put up the Great Wall of China, indulge in general shithousery, and walk away with the three points. For a very, very long time, it looked as though that was going to happen. Very different circumstances today. They didn't have the three points, they thought they could get them, reasonably enough. In the end, none.

Dickhead Rice having a bit of a cry now, Unambitious **** choosing Arsenal for a flat track bully ride rather than having a go at a big club .

Matter of opinion. They play good attacking football with pace regularly, and are an enjoyable watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.