Premier League Games 19/20/21 October 2024

Also our set piece weapon is nothing without Saka - he's the one who whips in corners and free kicks with accuracy and pace. Rice was basically just lofting them in and Bournemouth were well set up for it. Teams have gotten wise to it so we will need to come up with something new. That's what Arteta is paid to figure out so I hope he does.

Well I honestly think it's Ødegaard the big miss for you at present. He's the creativity, the one who unlocks things in midfield.

I thought that was bad form. That's Maureen type interviews. Throwing a player under the bus.

Arteta really has shown his true colours since running out on Pep and City.

Backdoor approach by their hierarchy and he sneaked off without looking back .

He certainly doesn't deserve Pep's loyalty imo - he is a bit of a **** once the mask is removed.

the arse and him seem very suited .

Well I honestly think it's Ødegaard the big miss for you at present. He's the creativity, the one who unlocks things in midfield.
Agree but Saka is very underrated by opposing fans too - it looks like all he does is fall over but his set piece/crossing delivery is fantastic - all he needs is to get a few of those right each game and we get at least 1 goal from it.

We did look very one dimensional today but I'm actually not too disheartened- that's football and maybe some more realism comes back.

That being said I'm not worried about the Dippers - I'm confident we'll turn them over next week but then the whole 'we'll win the league' brigade will be back in force again.

Let's see where we are in March before City go on their inevitable winning run and that will give a better indication of the state of things.

PiGMOL levelling up after seasons of turning a blind eye ?

Maybe Masters, PL, plus ref stooges, getting their own back on the snidey cunts for pushing them deeper into the shit with their insistence on pushing for even more trumped-up charges and illegal restrictions ?

Works in my world :)
The thing is, fans of every team think they don't get the 50/50 decisions. Every single team.

Clearly however mathematically that just doesn't work out!

The thing is, fans of every team think they don't get the 50/50 decisions. Every single team.

Clearly however mathematically that just doesn't work out!

I'm not talking about a fan's perception though.

How many red cards have you received ( deserved or not ) in the last couple of seasons, and yet that is how many lately - 3 is it ?

I'm not talking about a fan's perception though.

How many red cards have you received ( deserved or not ) in the last couple of seasons, and yet that is how many lately - 3 is it ?
Since Arteta has been at Arsenal we've received 5 more red cards than any other team. So a lot!

Every fan thinks their reds are undeserved (there's some cretins on Arsenal forums currently moaning about the Saliba red). The only one I can remember being overly harsh was when Martinelli got 2 yellows in the space of 20 seconds (one for taking a throw in too quickly) that was harsh but I'm sure we do have a discipline issue as the numbers don't lie. Rice's one vs Brighton was one you don't often see given however by the letter of the law it could have been given and Rice was a twat for even letting the ref make a decision. So some work on discipline and decision making is necessary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.