Premier League Games 19/20/21 October

With Pogba and De Gea, I thought they might sneak a point. Without them they’re fucked, I think. Liverpool tend to bottle it at Old Trafford, but this could be a rout.

I'm hoping Ole fires then up with words of their classic rivalry and how if they beat them it means they are the best team in the world right now.

Play some cloggers and get stuck in. A rag win is unlikely but not impossible, can't bring myself to actually cheer them on but the thought of Liverpool fans squirming away at any dropped points is enticing. Eight becomes six and bottlers gonna bottle it.

Here's a philosophical quandary. If Salah or Mane goes down in front of the Stretford End, what does the referee do? Although we all know that if Mane falls over in the woods and nobody sees it, hears it or VARs it, it's still a penalty.

We have to beat Palace first, and that’s not going to be easy.

I’m not even got to the stage where I’m asking myself who do you want to win

1, it’s a no brainer who you’d want to win

2, it’s not worth bothering about as Liverpool are going to absolutely ruin them

I think Monday every rag is going to feel the worst they’ve ever felt as United fan and possibly even though we’ve been into the old 3rd division, worse than we ever have

Post Munich obviously

I'm quite surprised people will this this will be a route on Sundsy, I really dont think it will.
Liverpool are capable of putting 4 past us and Barcelona ect but seem to struggle to score a single goal at Old Trafford. On paper youd fancy liverpool but stranger things have happened in football. Strangely enough I'd fancy the rags to do something at home to liverpool than I would for them to get something off burnley at home.
De Gea being out could be a blessing in disguise for them too...Hes fucking garbage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.