Premier League Games 19/20/21 October

Interesting piece in the Times about rag keepers.
Clean Sheets:
Romero 61%
Carrol 53%
Der Sar 51%
Kuszczak 46%
Schmeichel 45%
De Gea 35%

Could Romero turn out to be the hero?

If that stat is anywhere near accurate it shows just how powerful the media is in convincing people that thee worst united goalkeeper in premier league history is in fact the best goalkeeper in the world.

If that stat is anywhere near accurate it shows just how powerful the media is in convincing people that thee worst united goalkeeper in premier league history is in fact the best goalkeeper in the world.

Or, maybe it shows that clean sheet % is not the best measurement of a goalkeeper's ability?

Unless you think Roy Carroll is a better keeper than Ederson (47%)

Or, maybe it shows that clean sheet % is not the best measurement of a goalkeeper's ability?

You might have a point on that and as you point out stats are not always the best indicator, but let's look at this just in footballing terms. If he had that record as a striker he wouldn't be positioned as the best striker in the world, it hasn't happened for Aguero who has more of a claim than Dea Gea has of being the best goalkeeper.

With Pogba and De Gea, I thought they might sneak a point. Without them they’re fucked, I think. Liverpool tend to bottle it at Old Trafford, but this could be a rout.
They won 3-0 a week or two before we won there 3-0. I also remember them winning 4-1, although that was a couple of years earlier with Torres.
At least they can’t ‘both’ win.

With Pogba and De Gea, I thought they might sneak a point. Without them they’re fucked, I think. Liverpool tend to bottle it at Old Trafford, but this could be a rout.
Utd are better off counter-attacking sides. If Itd score first could be a difficult fixture for Liverpool.

Dipper will muller them,at least with the alpaca he can always pull out a decent save and the pog can sometimes(ok rarely) put in a decent pass

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.