Premier League Games 19/20/21 October

Are they playing Liverpool this weekend, must have missed it being announced on Sky :)-
Turned over right away, left the room, and when i returned i thought they were still on about it, live from the ground, but realised it was the before walkthrough on homes under the hammer. Easy to get confused with Old Trafford

Best we can hope for from this game is a red card for a key dipper player. That said, a rags 3 - 0 win is more likely.

I don’t think it will be so simple for the Dippers, let’s hope the rags leave a foot in and rattle them.

I know what you’re saying but I feel Klopp will know that over the last 2 seasons we’ve shown that a point away at United Arsenal Spurs is no longer a good result, and there’s no way Klopp will view a point as a good result, think he will send them out to destroy them and won’t make the mistake of giving them to much respect like he has in the past

I know what you’re saying but I feel Klopp will know that over the last 2 seasons we’ve shown that a point away at United Arsenal Spurs is no longer a good result, and there’s no way Klopp will view a point as a good result, think he will send them out to destroy them and won’t make the mistake of giving them to much respect like he has in the past
I agree. Klopp will have learned his lesson from last season. United are incapable of scoring a goal from open play so the best they can get is 0-0. I will be amazed if Liverpool don't win by a margin of at least three goals. The pundits like to say "the form book goes out the window" in these games but look at our recent Derby games with the Rags. We have destroyed them again and again apart from the freak 3-2 when we had 27 shots and they scored three from just five chances. United fans still go on about this match but we should have been five or six up at half time before they got their usual set piece attempts.

Last edited:

That's my thinking too. I reckon they're going to go for the jugular from the off and try and get the game won early doors. Hopefully it backfires but I can't see it.

Palace dealt a huge blow with Moss being ruled out of this game.
To be fair PiGMOL know were onto them and giving Fat boy the gig would be a blatant piss take.

The Bottler has got our VAR though...

Reilly decided to boil city piss by selecting "Alti fan" Instead. He won't be happy because he didn't get the Dippers game to personally send Ole to the job centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.