Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

It's the hope that kills you. Don't do it to yourselves. Since January I haven't watched one of their games. We just need to concentrate on ourselves. If we start dropping points I can't see this lot slipping up this time round.
"If we start dropping points"?
I'm afraid we already have dropped too many. Against mediocre sides too.

City’s crowds get some absolute slaggings…klanfield is like a church

ALWAYS has been, I used to go every season pre-takeover and it was quiet as a mouse after the initial YNWA bs which we always outsung with Blue Moon. It’s a myth, full of Scandinavian tourists… I hate it when you hear twats like “Fletch” on BT say it’s “another European night at Anfield”.. what a crock of shit!

"If we start dropping points"?
I'm afraid we already have dropped too many. Against mediocre sides too.

Yes if we lose it we'll look back on those dropped points. The most annoying was losing to Spurs 3-2 after equalising in injury time. Five points dropped against Palace, four against Southampton and six against Spurs. Criminal.

Why can't Watford compete in the air at crosses and corners? Jota and Salah are shortarsed cunts and are getting free headers

It's the hope that kills you. Don't do it to yourselves. Since January I haven't watched one of their games. We just need to concentrate on ourselves. If we start dropping points I can't see this lot slipping up this time round.
Hold on a sec, you don’t think we’ve started dropping points yet? We were 8 points clear (same games played) and 14 points clear (having played 2 more games). We’re now 2nd.

Hold on a sec, you don’t think we’ve started dropping points yet? We were 8 points clear (same games played) and 14 points clear (having played 2 more games). We’re now 2nd.

Of course we have! Soton & Palace away?! And god forbid Spurs at home.. we gave them the initiative with our being complacent. Doesn’t mean it continues to the end of the season, I’m hoping we’ve been given the kick up the ass we need. We’re better than the dippers, whether we show it on the field is another story!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.