Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

Does anybody want this Champions League spot! Nobody deserves it Tottenham, Arsenal, Rags all nowhere near good enough but one of the lucky cunts will make it (As long as it's not the Rags). Seriously poor sides all three of them.
I’d take the rags getting top 4 if they take points at Anfield on the way. Don’t shoot me!

Could succeed Pep.
I’ve been saying this for a bit while so many others say Arteta. Recall he was with NYCFC. You could see tonight how they pressed and passed quickly. They’ve improved all year. I watch them a lot as my kid is a fan and we finally had a chance to go to a match tonight, which was great fun as I’ve never liked Arsenal and detest Hack-a. Palace completely outplayed Arsenal — far more industry and energy. Good atmosphere too. Arsenal fans effectively silent for 70 mins.

Is that arsenals revived title challenge over with then? Haaland was signing for them and their project yesterday, wonder if he still is tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.