Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

I’ve been saying this for a bit while so many others say Arteta. Recall he was with NYCFC. You could see tonight how they pressed and passed quickly. They’ve improved all year. I watch them a lot as my kid is a fan and we finally had a chance to go to a match tonight, which was great fun as I’ve never liked Arsenal and detest Hack-a. Palace completely outplayed Arsenal — far more industry and energy. Good atmosphere too. Arsenal fans effectively silent for 70 mins.
Seem to remember that when he retired he did a couple of years behind the scenes at the Etihad before becoming a youth team coach. So he knows how the club operates on a day to day basis.

I fucking hate Palace. They always raise their game against us, and they beat teams who could stop the rag bastards getting 4th. Yet as soon as they play rags or scousers they turn into the shit smalltime team they usually are. I reckon they’re a plant for the rags and scousers, probably open to bribes or something.
Not sure I would go that far. When they faced United, it was in the framework of a busy schedule where they lost three in a row, if I remember well. Energy levels were everywhere low during that match day. You see, for City it's a way of life playing -and winning- every three or four days, something we take for granted. We shouldn't. Others struggle...

Vs Liverpool, on the other hand, I have no explanation for that shit show of a performance of theirs. The more I remember it, the angrier I get. Not sure how Monsieur Patrick can defend his players in that match -which turned out to be a walk in the park for the visiting team. A disgrace of a performance for Palace, no other way to describe it...

As for the 5 points we lost playing against them, I won't forget Mariner doing a wonderful job on City. Eric is sent off when in the same match day a similar action was punished with a yellow. And don't get me started with that **** Zaha, a source of frustration throughout the 90'. Would his behavior be tolerated at Anfield? A rhetorical question, of course. The recent match? Bernardo, among others, is still having nightmares, I guess. A fucking pity...

As for tonight, I have zero sympathy for Arsenal, I'm sorry. I don't give a fuck about their CL ambitions, why should I? They have been lacking personality for ages, long before Wenger's retirement. Arteta is on the job training, already three years at the helm. Finishing 8th, getting knocked out by Olympiakos, this season no European football at all. A clear advantage, yet they're struggling...

And don't get me started on the abuse and all the shit thrown at City following our win in January. By their fans in social media (a **** was talking about the match being "fixed", by the way), those "football lovers" pretending to be impartial pundits, and so on. Arsenal will never enjoy the opportunity facing City under those particular circumstances again, our players could barely run during that match. They even took the lead while playing at home. Only to fuck up miserably -and there is nobody to blame but themselves. How I fucking enjoyed that winning goal in injury time...

So, as I said, zero sympathy for Arsenal. Obviously I don't want Levy's club either, nor do I United. Ideally I would prefer WH, but I know it's difficult -if not impossible. But I'm not going to celebrate for either of the other three...

Does anybody want this Champions League spot! Nobody deserves it Tottenham, Arsenal, Rags all nowhere near good enough but one of the lucky cunts will make it (As long as it's not the Rags). Seriously poor sides all three of them.
Unfortunately if it comes down to luck then there's only one team nailed on to get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.