Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

Again, for the hard of understanding, that's the very thing that people are questioning, 'why' did they come to that conclusion, but I guess you knew that.

We all get it: you don't think anything underhand goes on, but don't make a fool of yourself by repeating a pointless refrain. 'Because they did' hardly advances your argument.
It’s the other way around. You think it’s bent, where two referees have made a decision based on what they’ve seen.

They obviously know the rules better than both of us and have come to their decisions.

You think incorrectly. I think half incorrectly.

Can't believe some of you lot think the premier league has a conspiracy to get United -- sixth place, four points behind having played two more -- into the top four. By scraping them a draw by giving an obvious foul.

I know the premier league are incompetent but how incompetent do you think they are?!? The BlueAnon types crack me up.

Maddison being diplomatic in his interview, not wishing to rock the boat with his impendinding swamp move.

Maddison has all the talent going but he's a lazy player. He drifts in and out of games and is happy if he's banged a few decent passes and crosses in. With more application and hunger he could be a lot better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.