Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

That useless thug should be sent off every game. If not for a tackle like that he commits enough fouls to get four yellows.
Always remember the inception of the Premier League, all about removing the crudenness of the English football and introducing free flowing European football, what a load of bollox.

£550k in wages p/w spent on that airshot by Rashy and immediately followed by that Jaded Sanchez scuffer.

tu3xhUI.gif

Neville, "It's Manchester United" blah blah blah. Soon it will be, "Remember when Manchester United dominated football?" More years of this their name will mean fuck all except in old clips.

It’s the other way around. You think it’s bent, where two referees have made a decision based on what they’ve seen.

They obviously know the rules better than both of us and have come to their decisions.

You think incorrectly. I think half incorrectly.
I'll be dead honest I think I know the RULES of football as well as any referee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.