Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

I heard tyler say they can hear var room and decisions and olivar told blind man it was a foul and to look , no way should broadcasters be able to hear var room and it was a tangle of legs and not a foul

West Ham later. Yay.
you're pretty much safe now, all about whether you have a pot to piss in to rebuild the squad next summer. Given your previous transfer business, being forced to do it on the cheap and pick up cast-offs like Gray and Townsend may be a godsend.

Could really do with a summer of picking up Chelsea cast-offs like Saints did with Livramento last summer. Perhaps Richarlison will be the cash injection needed. I don't think he justifies not cashing in and I don't think you'd be any worse off this season without him.

you're pretty much safe now, all about whether you have a pot to piss in to rebuild the squad next summer. Given your previous transfer business, being forced to do it on the cheap and pick up cast-offs like Gray and Townsend may be a godsend.

Could really do with a summer of picking up Chelsea cast-offs like Saints did with Livramento last summer. Perhaps Richarlison will be the cash injection needed. I don't think he justifies not cashing in and I don't think you'd be any worse off this season without him.
4 points ahead of Burnley with today's game in hand and play them away Wednesday. Lose both and they are right in the shit.

I heard tyler say they can hear var room and decisions and olivar told blind man it was a foul and to look , no way should broadcasters be able to hear var room and it was a tangle of legs and not a foul
Everything that’s so wrong with VAR they are privy to whats happening yet the paying public ( the fans ) and those at home tv subscriptions aren’t,absolute shambles until it’s used like rugby then people will continue to have doubts over the use of VAR make it transparent so everyone in the ground and at home or wherever watching can see and hear what’s going on ..

4 points ahead of Burnley with today's game in hand and play them away Wednesday. Lose both and they are right in the shit.
given Burnley's recent performances, I don't see them picking up enough points. Besides, as proven 20 odd years ago, Everton are too valuable to the league and will be bailed out if needs be, even on the final day. Same with Leeds suddenly get favourable decisions in key games the past few weeks that have got them the points they needed. Should have lost to both Norwich and Wolves without game changing decisions in their favour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.