Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

I had it on mute. And it was bliss. Didn't watch the tramps game. Chilled. Haven't heard the usual commentators having a wank over anything red and my blood pressure is good.
Will be doing this to the end of the season, not even watching our game v the tramps in the league, after cuntface neville going after sheikh Mansour I'm done with them clowns on sky, I won't entertain another syllable from them.

Come on you blues.

Gary the politician said they couldn't afford to drop any points today.
They have.
So Gary what will be your next sermon from the soapbox?

I‘m not saying we will make top 4, too many games yet and we have some tough ones but Neville is so dismissive of Arsenal, I’m beginning to think when it comes to us, he’s unable to be impartial…probably, he still has nightmares of 1998 when Marc Overmaars skipped by him at OT to score the only goal of the game…well, for obvious reasons, I’d like to think that.

I‘m not saying we will make top 4, too many games yet and we have some tough ones but Neville is so dismissive of Arsenal, I’m beginning to think when it comes to us, he’s unable to be impartial…probably, he still has nightmares of 1998 when Marc Overmaars skipped by him at OT to score the only goal of the game…well, for obvious reasons, I’d like to think that.
You will. The rest are not as good.

I was at Port Vale i think watching it in a boozer down there for that goal, before we went to the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.