Premier League Games 2/3/4 April '22

Its scandalous its been allowed to happen we don't have a striker and they have

Mane
Salah
Firmino
Jota
Dias
None of those are typical strikers, except Firmino who is a striker that doesnt score goals. Jota would have been underwhelming as a ln Aguero replacement for most on here

Henderson is dreadful

I don't know if it's an area of prejudice in me, but I've just never rated him. Liverpool to me are an oddity in that they've made strong pushes on the league, and even won it — 2013-4, recent seasons — without having anything like a quality midfield. In fact, it is absolutely years since they've had a genuine quality midfield. Perhaps when Gerrard was at his peak.
I wouldn't normally have considered it to be possible for a team to be dominant, or even really a threat, without a top-class midfield.

If Watford can step it up a notch Liverpool look like they are here for the taking.

No chance. Don't put yourself through it.

I'm afraid it's rather like saying to a medium quality Olympic sprinter, “Now if you can just improve your best ever time over 100 meters by two full seconds you can beat Bolt. See? It's easy.”

They keep ignoring the fact that the Watford player who missed the chance was about a yard offside.

They've settled on this "Watford missed a chance and then 34 seconds later they were 1-0 down" narrative and won't budge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.