Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

Pound for pound, they're the worst team the Premier League has ever seen.

Derby had an owner who didn't want to be there, a manger who didn't want to be there and players who didn't give a fuck... All season long.

This Sheffield United team is just absolutely shite, end of.

Come on Saka. I made you my captain on the back of expecting a result like this and all you've got is a bloody assist so far. Pull your finger out!

Haha. Exactly the same. Bloke I’m against in my league captained Phil too so could do with this coming off or it’s a double killer.

This is all getting very suspicious.

Arsenal aren't that good, these teams bending over and letting them get cricket scores, get to fuck!

All these same teams who play like warriors against us?

yeah alright then.
Not really sure how you arrive at the conclusion that Arsenal aren’t that good. I swear people seem to be sleeping on them a little bit, thinking it’s just City v Liverpool. It isn’t. Arsenal have the best defence in the league - they are comfortably the best team off the ball. And then their attack isn’t exactly too bad is it, considering they are the league’s top scorers. They literally have the best performing defence AND attack right now. Not a bad combo to have…

McAtee must be deranged pushing to go back to this shower. He's learnt fuck all from this years experience.

Not watching but it shows that the premier League is too big. Reduce it to 18. It's arrogant by me but required in my opinion l

Said it before they should be a Premier 1 and 2 premier one 18 teams Premier two 20 teams give premier 2 more money! Maybe the gap will reduce for teams coming up to the premier

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.