Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

Absolute killer for the goal difference this is.

Arsenal are in the form of their lives, though, but still stuck in third. Mustn’t be ideally for the belief.
We'll see in the second leg against Porto, for all the goals against the absolute shite in the PL they couldn't manage a shot on goal against a half decent side.

A couple of these Sheffield united players are trying to get themselves red carded so they don't have to endure this anymore

Not really sure how you arrive at the conclusion that Arsenal aren’t that good. I swear people seem to be sleeping on them a little bit, thinking it’s just City v Liverpool. It isn’t. Arsenal have the best defence in the league - they are comfortably the best team off the ball. And then their attack isn’t exactly too bad is it, considering they are the league’s top scorers. They literally have the best performing defence AND attack right now. Not a bad combo to have…
I take it back mate, I explained to another poster that my previous post was a reaction to them getting another hatful.
Proper spat my dummy lol.

At home we couldn't score more than 3 against these
Thats why tonight no longer matters if they stick at 4 or get 10. We wont finish with a better goal difference than them anyhow as teams are not so open v us and we dont play with the pace and directness of Arsenal and as we have seen often this season we are just not clinical enough in our finishing.

Not really sure how you arrive at the conclusion that Arsenal aren’t that good. I swear people seem to be sleeping on them a little bit, thinking it’s just City v Liverpool. It isn’t. Arsenal have the best defence in the league - they are comfortably the best team off the ball. And then their attack isn’t exactly too bad is it, considering they are the league’s top scorers. They literally have the best performing defence AND attack right now. Not a bad combo to have…
Looked average against Porto.

Absolute killer for the goal difference this is.

Arsenal are in the form of their lives, though, but still stuck in third. Mustn’t be ideally for the belief.

They are plus 43 at the moment. Teams seem to be playing open against them but eleven men behind the ball against us. Sheffield United and Burnley must be two of the worst premier league teams ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.