Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

Thats why tonight no longer matters if they stick at 4 or get 10. We wont finish with a better goal difference than them anyhow as teams are not so open v us and we dont play with the pace and directness of Arsenal and as we have seen often this season we are just not clinical enough in our finishing.
And yet we'll win the league

It's odd. They came to.our place, parked the bus and only lost 2-0. They appear to have totally thrown in the towel now.

Really odd. It's not even a one-off. This will be the 4th successive game when they conceded 5+. I work in Sheffield and their fans are way too accepting over many years but this is a new low even considering their 6 years in Division 3 because they aren't even fighting. Sheffield United teams normally fight hard even when they lack quality. Neil Warnock teams would never surrender like this because he set them up right and they are always motivated and playing for him. Wilder lost it during the Covid pandemic and never regained his mojo.

Haha high line when Sheffield goalie kicks long comes straight back with bells on and Arsenal nearly score a 5th

Seeing as the game has long since gone, I could do with Saka getting a couple of goals for my FPL team. And Saliba and Gabriel keeping a clean sheet.

And no; I don't think GD will be an issue between us and Arsenal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.