Premier League Games 20/21/22/April

It's a different challenge. They are here on merit. I loathe the way they play but respect the fact they make it work for them. It's the game played in a different way under the same rules, an adaptation based around getting the best results from the talent you have in a system that works. We don't have to like it, nobody does. Frustrating to play against, yes, but up to us to prove our system is superior and in each game against them the players use their superior skill with sufficient work ethic to overcome the limitations of their systems. We usually hump them by 5 at home but Turf Moor is hard work. We shouldn't fear it, they don't kick us like Cardiff they just work fucking hard. Hate it, yes but let's not be all grandeoise about it.

Nowt wrong with how Burnley play considering their budget and position. It’s more embarrassing if you’ve spent 300 million odd and still play like Burnley, like a certain ex rag!

Cannot fucking stand time wasting. It’s a blight on the game. I still get wound up just thinking about Tim Howard.
A clock that only runs when the ball is in play- 30 minutes per half, which is slightly more than we get now, problem solved.

That point for Burnley was a good result for us.

If Cardiff fail to win at Fulham on Saturday, it would secure Burnley's survival before they play us the following day.

That point for Burnley was a good result for us.

If Cardiff fail to win at Fulham on Saturday, it would secure Burnley's survival before they play us the following day.
I think they're already safe now Burnley, they are 9 points in front of Cardiff with a better goal difference and 3 to play.
Cardiff are minus 35 and Burnley minus 18, that point last night secured their premier league status for next season.
I'd expect us to go there and the outcome being like the palace game.

I think they're already safe now Burnley, they are 9 points in front of Cardiff with a better goal difference and 3 to play.
Cardiff are minus 35 and Burnley minus 18, that point last night secured their premier league status for next season.
I'd expect us to go there and the outcome being like the palace game.
They won't go down, I just think if it's mathematically impossible then they're more likely to take their eye off the ball against us.

They won't go down, I just think if it's mathematically impossible then they're more likely to take their eye off the ball against us.
Yeah me too. I think dyche will have them pumped up but they won't be at it as they usually are, it's only natural teams drop a few percent when they are safe and the pressure is off.
............well I hope they are anyway :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.