Premier League Games 20/21/22/April

I'm not sure how you stop it. Maybe a certain criteria of larger grounds, money etcetera to be allowed to compete in the so called premier league? While you have teams like Burnley, Huddersfield, Brighton and the likes in it this is what you get.
No, never, it has to be on merit. It's up to the so-called "bigger clubs" in the Championship to get their shit together and earn their place. Why should any club be denied a place that they've earned on the pitch?

What is "killing" football is not to much money but a manager like the ginger twat and team playing football like Burnley and getting a credit doing it.

The cheating and time wasting is a disgrace Players getting cramp ( pretending ) receiving treatment off a player, means they don’t have to leave the pitch but waste time and break rhythm. Barnes making a back not intending on playing the ball, getting free kicks Keeper arguing with the ref about booking, for time wasting, ironically wastes more time. Outfield players talking to ref to distract him from the GK wasting time. In the 5 mins added on there must have been only 2 mins ball in play but ref play only 6 in total Hate these tactics and it could be stopped by adopting RL type time keeping. But the authorities are more untested in proving a player is 1.2cm offside Idiots

Refs guess how long to add on it’s a “feeling” nothing more

London derby final cracking game it could be,with the added incentive of guaranteed champions league football for the winners,although both teams have to get past their respective opponents in the semifinals first ....

I think Chelsea have the easier passage but I do fancy us against them should we make the final

Still hoping we can finish top 4

No, never, it has to be on merit. It's up to the so-called "bigger clubs" in the Championship to get their shit together and earn their place. Why should any club be denied a place that they've earned on the pitch?

See my reply to cleavers.

Just to be clear here, I am not talking about "small" team I have nothing against team sitting back in some games but Burnley is something different. They dont think about playing football its all about a battle, winning at all costs whats the point ? , whats there goal ? its the same as Stoke under Pulis it didnt get them anywere.

I'm not sure how you stop it. Maybe a certain criteria of larger grounds, money etcetera to be allowed to compete in the so called premier league? While you have teams like Burnley, Huddersfield, Brighton and the likes in it this is what you get.
Bonus point for 5 goals in a game, 0 points apiece for a nil all, bonus losing point if you score 2 goals in a defeat.

Time wasting totted up at the end of the season and the worst offender relegated instead of the 18th place team.

I think Chelsea have the easier passage but I do fancy us against them should we make the final

Still hoping we can finish top 4

Those Thurs semi final dates create a real selection dilemma for both clubs with PL games on the following Sunday don’t they? Maybe not the second leg where the Sunday game is the final roll of the league dice, but certainly for the first leg on 2 May

i'm sure Burnley fans wont give a flying fuck how they managed to get a draw and score twice at Chelsea.

All part of the game tbh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.