Premier League Games 21/22/23 Jan '23

you can see Arsenal gaining extra, added momentum from beating Spurs away then United at home. thats very big 6 points.
they have 5 points lead plus 1 game in hand.

there is huge pressure on us now to keep winning.

Spurs away up next in league, while Arsenal will go and overturn a shit Everton before we play Spurs so basically we will be 8 points behind.
There is such a thing as being overly confident.

Just ask United and Liverpool. We've been here before. We know what we need to do.

Useless rag cunts. Don’t get why some blues wanted Arsenal to win. They’ll most likely be 8 points clear of us soon so even beating them twice would have us second now
Spot on there, I was backing scum yet most people wanted arsenal to win to widen the gap I'm baffled. Fucking idiots.

Have to say, Arsenal are a very very good side. They look so hungry, inventive and have some cracking players. Saka is just a brilliant player. Shame it didn’t end 2-2 which would have been totally undeserved by the rags but I have to smile when they concede goals in the 90th minute twice in a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.